August 17, 2012

Dresser to TV stand

Since we bought this t.v center I have wanted one that stood a little higher. I liked the style and the simplicity of the our old one but it just seemed a little small.

Living room before


Recently, I started my search for ideas and found a ton; my favorite were dressers turned into t.v stands. So, I began my Craigslist search and found this amazing dresser. I love the details on the drawers, the handles, and especially the height!

 Before


I began prepping the dresser. I cleaned it up, removed the handles and primed it. While the dresser was drying I painted the handles black.


I am IN LOVE with the outcome!! I love the orange and the detail. This is one of my favorite pieces yet! :) 


After


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE orange furniture!! Not just because I'm a huge Oklahoma State fan (o ya orange was my school color) but because Orange is such a happy color!

    I've been threatening to paint myself something (a first) and make it an orange something on top of it!

    I'm so orange with envy and I'm going to take inventory and pick a orange color of my own! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to see what you decide to redo! Good luck :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks great. Did you actually paint with brush and roller or spray paint? I am so going to copy this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used spray paint. I would love to see how yours turns out. :)

      Delete
  3. oh my son would loe this! I am getting ready to paint his dresser orange, what color orange is this?

    ReplyDelete